giovedì 12 ottobre 2017

Louis Tomlinson deserves the world.

Hello everyone!
I must admit that I was going to make a completely different post, it was almost finished, and then Louis Tomlinson decided to blow everything away.
Yeah, thanks Tommo.
So this post is ObVioSLy about him.
Our King that yesterday blessed us with a new, perfect song.
Let me just say that I am dead and I’m writing from the Underworld.
I want to dedicate this post to Louis’ solo career ‘cause we all need it and he deserves it so much.
Ready? Let me just say that it's going to be full of cuteness and feels.

It has begun with an heartbreak, the loss of Jay and the epic performance at X Factor. It was Lou’s first live as a solo artist, and fortunately he wasn’t alone. Steve Aoki did a great job and supported our King during that hard time.
Just Hold On was his first single and, even if it wasn’t really my genre, I appreciated it ‘cause ehy it was Louis and his voice it has always been a blessing.


This performance was so hard to watch for me, my heart breaks so many times as Louis' voice, I can’t even imagine how he must felt. It was the day after Jay’s death and we were all devastated. We can easily see the pain and the effort that Louis put in this live, he did it for his mum, this song is for his mum. *getting really emotional right now*
In an interview Louis said that the song wasn’t written specifically for Jay, but obviously the meaning of that changed after the sad event.
Just Hold On talks about strength and bravery and the wish to face the difficulties and carry on.
It was so great to see that the evening of the live the other three members were backstage and supported their friend.



From a Larrie point of view it's even better, also because Harry has been with Louis the entire time during Jay’s hospitalization:



But this post is not about Larry, it’s about our beautiful Louis.
After Just Hold On, it was the turn of Back To You.


I love this song soooo much, guys.
The beat, Bebe and Louis’ voice are simply a drug and everytime the song starts I stand up and dance like a troll.
Since BTY has come out, Louis seems a completely different person: he’s really happy, he makes fun during the interviews and he really enjoys been on stage and singing. He seems reborn and full of life.

Just look at him during another performance of this song:





His voice is really improved too, he's really enjoying what he's doing and this makes me so happy.

Louis described BTY as a song that talks about a relationship with a person who makes us suffer but who is impossible to let go. Everyone said that it was about EleaNONONO but guess what? Louis added that the lyrics are NOT ABOUT HIM. So nope, it definetely wasn’t about El.  
During the interviews he was so nice, and calm and charming and soft and charming and fluffy...








Having said that, here we come to yesterday morning.
I was at work, writing some shit for a website, when Louis begun to tweet without control (NO CONTROOOOL).





Basically what happened was:


So this song, Just Like You, it’s very important for him ‘cause even if it’s not the next single he wanted us to hear it.
Because it’s for us.
And I really think that the lyrics sum up it all:



Louis’ never been so honest, true and sincere with us like this and it makes me really emotional. I just want to hug him tightly and never let him go.



The lyrics are simple but effective (cit).
With JLY Louis wants us to understand that he’s not different from us, he’s human, he feels pain and happiness like all of us. We all know that, obviously, but we always seem to forget that: we idolize him, we think that he’s perfect as his life is.
Louis just reminded us that his life is difficult as ours and he showed us his vulnerability.
This song it’s not about Eleanor, or Harry, or anyone else.
It’s about all of us.
Listening to that I felt so close to him, I could empathize with him and that’s what he wanted. I think that’s beautiful, really.
I’m so happy and proud that I can’t even breathe.
The fandom’s reaction has been huge, I feel so blessed to be part of it.
Louis Tomlinson really deserves all the love.



And he's keeping thanking us since yesterday....




1 commento:

  1. All I can say is THANK YOU. Louis has always been the most problematic in the band. The babygate, the stunt, the drugs... all of this shit has ruined him. People often forget who he really is and criticize him as a singer all the time, even when he was in 1D. So, I'm so happy for him. I think he does not understand how good his songs are and how much he can do. It's up to us remind him every time.
    Thank you again for this article. You can't even imagine how much I appreciate it ��

    RispondiElimina

Zayn Pain Never Goes Away: The Zarry Drama

Let’s take a deep breath. Today we have to talk about this big elephant in the fandom, the hardest part for me to process. Yup, that’s ...