lunedì 9 ottobre 2017

Larry fail denying Larry

I know.This a great topic to discuss about.The fandom has always been worried about these "Larry's denial" that sometimes we get. But seriously. 
Can we really call them "denial"? Could someone finds me some videos where Harry or Louis actually tell us "No, Larry isn't real. We're both straight as fuck and we're not fucking each other, we don't love each other and we've never been together"? 
Yeah, okay we've had the Louis' bullshit post and the "I am in fact straight" but we know that they wasn't written by the real Louis. 

Recently both Louis and Harry were asked about Larry in a very concrete and direct way. And guess what we get? NOT REAL DENIALS. 

Let's get started with our King, Louis Tomlinson, okay?
Here we have the infamous Dan Wootton/Wattpad asking Louis about Larry. Let me just remark how much I hate this guy and the way he makes the question, I find him very disrespectful: 




First of all Louis answers with a strange noise and telling that he's never directly being asked about this. Well, maybe because Modest forbid these kind of questions? And we know that Dan doesn't respect what he can or can't ask to their interviewed. Such an idiot.
Then he goes on: "people can believe what they want to believe". Thanks Lou, I'll keep believe in Larry then.
Louis calls Eleanor "the one that I love" and I bet that every single human in this world had thought "BITCH WHAT BITCH WHO"  'cause seriously Louis never gave a fucking fuck about El and suddenly she's the one that he loves. I'm not going to talk about Elounor 'cause it need a post on its own, but still. I find really convenient now call her like that.
The final part of Louis' answer though it's what made all the fandom implode, 'cause OBVIOUSLY.

O B V I O U S L Y .

His tone is so sarcastic that I can't, really.
O b V i O sL y.
I mean-



Look. At. His. Face.
The smirk.
The hand.
Do you really think he's serious? 
He's clearly fucking with us and with Dan Wattpad.
God, I love him.
We can add the word "obviously" to our list with "genuinely" and "seriously".

Now, let's talk about Harry, our poor sugar baby whose reaction was even better.
In a radio interview they asked him about Louis in a really specific way.
Here's the audio: 

“Two hearts in one home, it gets hard when we argue, we’re both stubborn….they’re sure that’s about your relationship with Louis Tomlinson… is it?”

What actually Harry says in response is: "HJSAFKJSHDFK.... uhm....jshafkush... HSDRKGHER" then he talks about some shit without answering and adds: "I think if you really listen to the lyrics, you can work out wheather it’s about that or not”
Yeah, thanks Harry, we all think that it's about Louis, we worked that out, so are you telling us that we did our math right?
His reaction is everything: he mumbled for a very looong while, and it seemed he was struggling so much to make a decent answer without give it all away. He was conflicted and in fact he wasn't able to actually deny anything.

And we know that if he wants to deny something he actually can:

 




"Harry, Two Ghosts is about Taylor Swift?" 







These two denial are fails. Epic fails.
In my opinion the Harry's one is really important and means a lot, 'cause it's more a confirmation than a denial.

Louis is still the one who can handle these kind of questions, Harry's still the one who mumbles and tries to change subject.

Some things never change, uh?



“What is Larry Stylinson?” “There is a… conspiracy of fanfictions that is made up between me and Harry… Apparently me and Harry are together and my girlfriend isn’t real”

“So many people GENUINELY think that me and Harry are… in a relationship.”







Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Zayn Pain Never Goes Away: The Zarry Drama

Let’s take a deep breath. Today we have to talk about this big elephant in the fandom, the hardest part for me to process. Yup, that’s ...